1. The C stands for Christopher.
2. Although everyone used to call him Tommy, these days he goes by CT.
3. In his single days, CT shared a place with his friend and co-star
4. C. Thomas Howell’s father, Chris Howell, is a stunt double and has
worked in many of CT’s films.
5. C. Thomas Howell originally expected to follow in his father’s
footsteps and was even a child stunt player. At times, he still does stunt work on the side. Some may have spotted him as a waiter, toppled over, in an episode of the TV series Moonlighting. Keep your eyes open for
him in the upcoming Fox series LA Confidential.
6. CT’s Mom gave him the nickname Buckwheat, when he was a baby,
because he had big feet.
7. A heavy metal group, Botch, has a song on one of their albums
titled C. Thomas Howell as the Soulman.
8. C. Thomas Howell cares so much about his fans that he posted
messages to them on the Peter Benchley’s Amazon website .
9. CT auditioned for the role of Kirby in St. Elmo’s Fire, but didn’t
get it cause he was too young.
10. C. Thomas Howell has participated in various charity functions
including celebrity golfing tournaments, rodeo events, and even a howl along contest to benefit the Los Angeles Society for the Prevention and Cruelty to Animals. Having a friend stricken with Multiple Sclerosis, CT
has also taken an active role in the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, joining in the MS walk.